THIS IS VERY MUCH NOT MINE I DON’T ACTUALLY KNOW WHOSE THIS IS
This is the thing that Pippy posted, but cut up into tiny tumblr sized pieces.
It’s pretty good.
no. this is not ok
hahaha this is like a bad fanfic…. oh god… OH GOD NO, THE FEELS
What the shit is this some kind of bad self shippi… Oh… Oh no… No. NO. STOP. AUUUUGHHHHH!
“If you play it frame by frame you can pause at the exact moment jacks heart was torn in half”
I need a gif of that scene where Otacon starts freaking out and crying in slow motion because the parrot said “Hal I miss you”
It’s the best way to represent how I feel right now
I REMEMBER THIS
Nothing to say……..
The US version of Harry Potter is surprisingly short.
I’ve been laughing at this for like half an hour cause when Harry fires the gun it looks like he’s saying “BAM!”
Bam! Omg I’m dying
Someone reblogged this from me after I forgot about it and then I laughed for ten minutes and actually LEFT MY BED TO SHOW MY FAMILY
Can’t control me voldy, bam!
That’s the way ‘Merica Does it XD
Not to mention all the other money that furries generate that go to charity:
Each year, Further Confusion donates money to selected charities. Funds are raised both from its charity auction and from a direct grant given by the convention itself. The following charities have benefitted since Further Confusion was founded:
- 1999: ($3,500) Coyote Point Museum and Therapy Pets
- 2000: ($6,000) The Cartoon Art Museum and Friends of the Sea Otter
- 2001: ($7,240) The Oakland Zoo and The Barry R. Kirshner Wildlife Foundation
- 2002: ($5,200) The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund and Tiger Touch
- 2003: ($6,000) Pets Are Wonderful Support (PAWS) and The Seymour Marine Discovery Center
- 2004: ($10,000) Bay Area Bears and The Exotic Feline Breeding Center
- 2005: ($10,000) Therapy Pets and Friends of Lulu
- 2006: ($15,000) Wildlife Companions and the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund
- 2007: ($16,000) Golden State Greyhounds and Stanislaus Wildlife Rehabilitation
- 2008: ($22,000) House Rabbit Society, Rattie Ratz, and Wildcare
- 2009: ($16,000) Mountain Lion Foundation, and Guide Dogs for the Blind
- 2010: ($18,114) Therapy Pets, Guide Dogs for the Blind, NARF Animal Rescue, Best Friends Animal Society (Haiti disaster animal rescue)
To date, the total amount donated to local charities by Further Confusion stands at $119,054.
AND AND AND! Look how happy that kid is petting the soft, big puppy! You can raise all the money in the world, but that kid will NEVER forget being able to pet the big puppy. THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is why I stay a furry, despite all the negative connotations of the group. And yes, that money for charity, it’s amazing stuff.
Thought it was interesting to reblog all these listed charities. I was wondering which specific ones conventions had donated to.
This makes me happy.
Cute suit, cute moment, great cause, great fandom
I know I’ve reblogged this once, but I’m doing it again.
And don’t forget Anthrocon saved that sandwich bar from going downunder as well as many other things.
Furries do good shit, people!
Tonight i decided to post porn of Puzzle. Puzzle is one of my all time favorite anthro characters. I really want to fuck Puzzle! ~ Carter. ( This is not my art. ) ( I found all of this art on e621. )
I really love Puzzle! Puzzle really turns me on! I really want to fuck Puzzle! I’ve noticed that a lot of you guys really love Puzzle too. Puzzle is a really popular anthro character.
Q:Would you mind telling me where you found that whole dog walking comic thing?
So i decided to get photoshop
I edited a piece by wolfynail, i didn’t like the guy in there so i got rid of him and added a few details. took me 4 1/2 hours. i had to do her whole left arm. Btw this is my first time using PS.
The Big One (1/1)